Provo River Tube Rentals
Take a Provo River trip with an inflatable kayak rental for the same price as a tubing trip. Kayaking the Provo River is a better experience.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO • PROVO RIVER TUBING
• Tubing is the most popular activity on the Provo River. The main reasons are: (1) The price (2) Tubing appears to take little skill to do. It is great for large groups who have a small budget.
• We recommend tubing for guests who are 12 years old and up.
• Tubing is the most difficult and consequential river floating activity on the Provo River, especially for young children.
• The Provo River's water is swift and cold. There are sharp rocks and branches in many shallow sections of the river.
• Tubing can be very strenuous. It is difficult to reach the water to appropriately paddle from a tube.
• Most people identify tubing as a "lazy float." But tubing on the Provo River is NOT what most would consider a lazy float. The river is narrow with many turns. The swift current pushes people in tubes to the outside corner into trees and other obstructions.
• Each year, many people who float in tubes report becoming bruised, cut or more after being continually caught in trees, bushes and other strainers that catch and snag them.
• When tubing, people must anticipate and constantly watch out for all river hazards.
• When floating in a tube, people must be skilled enough to quickly maneuver the tube.
• After Provo River tube float trips, many people are tired, cold, wet, annoyed and somewhat disenchanted with their expectations of a "lazy river float" experience.
• There are two bridges that cross the Provo River. For years, the bridges have proven to be troublesome to tube floaters. When tubing, people frequently get their tubes wrapped on the bridge pylons that snag, wrap and sink the tubes, resulting in a variety of dangerous situations.
• On tube rental trips, there is no river guide present to assist a rescue.
• People capsize or fall out of tubes at the bridge or on rocks and often, they are left stranded mid-trip without a tube to continue their float.
• When tubers have an unsatisfactory time, it is not our fault, nor the faults of any commercial river company on the Provo River. It is the nature of tubing on the Provo River.
• For these reasons, we are currently not offering tubing rentals on the Provo River. The great news is....
For a limited time, we are offering INFLATABLE KAYAK RENTALS for the SAME PRICE as our competitors charge for tube rentals. (One-person & tandem kayaks.) Also see our Raft Rentals if you have rafting experience and want a river trip that involves teamwork.
YOUR SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT ARE OUR TOP PRIORITIES.
Provo River Kayaking is more SAFE and more FUN than river tubing.
We offer inflatable kayaking for the same price our competitors charge for tubing. Kayak the Provo River for an extremely FUN time.
Not Sure What Trip You Want?
We offer fully guided rafting & kayaking river trips and Do-It-Yourself raft & kayak rentals. Call us & we will help you decide what trip is best for you and your group. Call us for special rates for large groups.